The Romanian Administration of Air Traffic Services ROMATSA and the University Politehnica of Bucharest, Faculty of Aerospace Engineering have signed on 13 August 2008 a cooperation protocol for 12 years, a strategic partnership to harmonize the programs of studies in aerospace engineering and the research subjects to the actual needs of the aeronautical companies and rising the quality of the aviation education and evaluation. The Protocol provided reciprocal support and exchange of human, material, financial and information resources. In this cooperation, the following activities and objectives were targeted:
- Partnership in bilateral and multilateral scientific research in aerospace engineering, by adopting in the UPB research plan in the next 4 years of subjects of interest for ROMATSA, by cooperation within national, European and international research programs, through participation to the international conferences in the field.
- Establishing of Air Navigation bachelor and master programs of studies in the Faculty of Aerospace Engineering UPB taught in English.
- Starting a professional studies center for air traffic controllers based on the most modern educational concepts and technologies.
- Running programs of recruitment, training, and testing of students to ensure a good quality selection base for ROMATSA.
- Preparing and implementing a common plan for internship of UPB students in ROMATSA units.
- Ensuring the curricular convergence of UPB aerospace engineering programs with the current and perspective level in Europe, through compliance with EASA Part 66, with the objective of professional accreditation by the Romanian Civil Aviation Authority.
- Building and supplying of an Air Navigation Laboratory in UPB, for the use of students and the air traffic control trainees. UPB supplies with teaching and auxiliary personnel, and a suitable space, and ROMATSA will fund and equip the laboratory.
- Jointly publishing of a professional magazine, of scientific papers, participation in international conferences, organization of specialized workshops, seminars, conferences.
- Promoting and enhancing the Romanian contributions and priorities in the development of the national and global aviation, and the Romanian school of aviation.
We inform you that any change of group, after the beginning of the academic year, creates problems in the Moodle course site and in the Teams website, leading to the loss of access to courses and seminars. That is why such changes will not be approved and will not be...
SpaceX and NASA are targeting Friday, April 23 for Falcon 9’s launch of Dragon’s second six-month operational crew mission (Crew-2) to the International Space Station (ISS) from historic Launch Complex 39A (LC-39A) at NASA’s Kennedy Space Center in Florida
<< SpaceX and NASA are targeting Friday, April 23 for Falcon 9’s launch of Dragon’s >>
PO privind acordarea burselor si a altor forme de sprijin material pentru studenti PO privind cazarea studentilor in camine PO privind circuitul documentelor PO privind completarea registrului matricol pentru ciclul de studii de licenta PO privind completarea...
<< The decision of the Senate regarding the organization of the examination session from the first semester of the academic year 2020-2021 >>
Carrying out teaching activities exclusively online for weeks 12, 13 and 14 of the academic year 2020-2021
<< Senate decision regarding the development of teaching activities exclusively online for weeks 12, 13 and 14 of the academic year 2020-2021 >>
<< Guide for assigning topics for the diploma exam >>
Considering that all the results of the verification have been announced, we are waiting until May 30, at 8 pm, on the faculty mail, proposals for data to reschedule these subjects (year 4, second semester) for week 01.06-05.06.2020. The proposal will contain the name...
On 27.05.2020 at 16:00 PhD candidate Stefan ANTON will defend his thesis with title "Proiectarea și construirea unor machete la o scară favorabilă pentru a verifica pe rând criteriile de similitudine în vederea obținerii unor coeficienți de corecție în proiectarea...
According to the Decision of the Board of Directors of the UPB No. 14, from 11.03.2020, during the period 11-31.03.2020 the didactic activities will take place on-line. More details in the course forums at: http://aero.curs.pub.ro
Two job vacancies were announced by the Irish Aviation Authority, deadline 10 March 2020. Our graduates have been successful with their application at IAA in the past, so there is some goodwill gathered by our Alumni. <Details>